Je hebt een bankoverval gezien en je vertelt een politie agent hoe het ging.
1. This is the place ______ the man robbed the bank.
2. The man______robbed the bank had two pistols.
3. He wore a mask______made him look like Mickey Mouse.
4. He came with a friend______waited outside in the car.
5. The woman______gave him the money was young.
6. The bag______contained the money was yellow.
7. The people______were in the bank were very frightened.
8. The man _______ car stood outside, escaped quickly.
1. My house is _______ (big) than yours.
2. This flower is _______ (beautiful) that one.
3. This is _______ (interesting) book I have ever read.
4. Non-smokers usually live _______ (long) smokers.
5. Which is _______ (dangerous) animal in the world?
6. A holiday by the sea is _______ (good) than a holiday in the mountains.
7. It is strange but often a coke is_______ (expensive) than a beer.
8. Today, there is _______ (much) wind than yesterday.
9. The weather this summer is even _______ (bad) than last summer.
10. He was _______ (clever) thief of all.
C. Zet de woorden in de goede volgorde
1. give / the present / tomorrow / we / him / will
2. her / met / last night / at / we / the station
3. was / last week / he / in hospital
4. in Greece / spend / I / will / next year / my holiday
5. must / at five o'clock / leave / we / the house
6. the library / take / I / the book / will / today / to
7. tonight / want / to / the cinema / to go / we
8. wrote / last week / they / at school / a test
D. Vul in: can/ may/ be allowed to. (not) betekent dat je de zin ontkennend moet maken.
1. I _______ sing very well.
2. She _______ to go out on Saturday nights.
3. Goalkeepers _______ touch the ball with their hands.