7. Ik heb geleerd hoe je de th uitspreekt en hoe je moet groeten.
Opdracht 13: Loch Ness Monster (niv. 2)
About the Loch: 1. Inverness (1); 2. Temple Pier (5); 3. Urquhart Castle (7) 4. Ben Nevis.
The Ness Files: 5. Through an underground tunnel; Loch Ness is below sealevel, the Loch would be filled with seawater; 6. Dover and Calais; 7. Hot, still days, when the Loch is calm; 8. Urquhart Castle; 9. Salmon, brown trout, sea trout, artic char, eels. 10. It´s gaelic for ‘lake’
Postcards: The picture is taken by a surgeon on April 19, 1935.
N.B. Deze opdracht heb ik ergens van het web geplukt. Zelf even checken….
3. Santo Domingo is a colonial town, founded in 1498, laid out on a grid pattern. It’s the first town with a cathedral, hospital, customs house and university in the Americas.
4. Bab Boujloud is a beautiful gate at the Fes Medina.
5. The country women from the surroundings of Tetouan are “enveloped in candy-striped clothes, wearing gaiters laced to the knee, and wide-brimmed straw hats decorated with pompons. They sell butter, honey, vegetables and herbs.”
6. Yassir Ghailan designed this website. It is a bit too colourful.
7. There are 36 forts in the Defense Line of Amsterdam. The people could flood the land (=inundations).
8. A description of the calligraphy you prefer and a translation from the Arabic (if you can).
9. A description of a praying carpet.
10. The bride comes from Canakkale, Edremit area.
Opdracht 17: De zoekmachine Google gebruiken om informatie over je eigen land te vinden.
www.google.com (niv. 3)
Answer the following questions.
What’s the climate like in your county?
What kinds of jobs do most people have?
Is it a republic or a monarchy?
What kinds of ethnic and/or religious groups are there?
What languages do they speak?
How can tourists travel to your country?
What would you advise them to see when tourists visit your country?
Is life in the cities very different from life in the villages? Explain.
Do all children go to school? At what age do they start working?
Are there enough doctors and hospitals?
Opdracht 18: Bullying. (niv. 2-3)
The first four questions make up a story about about bullying.